Al-Aqsa School is committed to providing quality education to all our learners as a foundation for life-long learning and for their personal and social development in an Islamic environment
- To achieve a 100% matriculation pass rate and to increase the number of matriculation exemption passes.
- To specifically develop and promote the teaching of English, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, and Economic Sciences within a balanced outcomes-based curriculum.
- To promote the sporting and cultural development of our learners
- To build learner leadership for on-going service to the community.
- To promote positive values based on an Islamic Ethos.
- To develop sound Muslim men and women from learners who pass through Al Aqsa School.